This is a video about Taylor Morris’ experience with Autism and Aspergers Syndrome. At age 2, Taylor was diagnosed as being on the Autism spectrum and given little hope of having a happy, independent life. Now, at age 17, she is a top student, an athlete, and a creative artist.
Short video that examines the evidence that point to Albert Einstein being on the autism spectrum. This possibility also highlights the strong positives that many people with autism can have. Einstein exhibits many of the characteristics of those on the autism spectrum, including a speech delay.
Did You Know?
* In 1970, Autism affected 1 out of 10,000 children
* Autism now affects 1 out of 110 children
* Autism affects 1 in 70 boys
* 1.7 million Americans have some form of autism
* 4 out of 5 autistic children are boys
* Autism has an annual cost of $90 billion worldwide
* The estimated healthcare costs of someone with autism over their lifetime is $3.2 million
Diets: caveman, paleo, “ape,” low carb, low glycemic, zone, ketogenic, specific carbohydrate, GAPS, “grain brain,” “wheat belly”diet — why is there so much interest in these diets? What are they targeting? Is it gut dysbiosis/inflammation or food allergies, or insulin dysregulation, or gluten intolerance, the optimal primate food, or something else? Is there […]