Short video that examines the evidence that point to Albert Einstein being on the autism spectrum. This possibility also highlights the strong positives that many people with autism can have. Einstein exhibits many of the characteristics of those on the autism spectrum, including a speech delay.
Did You Know?
* In 1970, Autism affected 1 out of 10,000 children
* Autism now affects 1 out of 110 children
* Autism affects 1 in 70 boys
* 1.7 million Americans have some form of autism
* 4 out of 5 autistic children are boys
* Autism has an annual cost of $90 billion worldwide
* The estimated healthcare costs of someone with autism over their lifetime is $3.2 million
Autism strikes a family’s heart, soul and wallet. Estimates by The Autism Society puts a lifetime of care for an autistic child at $3.2 million. Autism parents know firsthand the brutal toll to the family coffers of therapies that can run $40,000 to $50,00 per year. Families tangle with insurance companies, invariably ending up with […]