Short video that examines the evidence that point to Albert Einstein being on the autism spectrum. This possibility also highlights the strong positives that many people with autism can have. Einstein exhibits many of the characteristics of those on the autism spectrum, including a speech delay.
Did You Know?
* In 1970, Autism affected 1 out of 10,000 children
* Autism now affects 1 out of 110 children
* Autism affects 1 in 70 boys
* 1.7 million Americans have some form of autism
* 4 out of 5 autistic children are boys
* Autism has an annual cost of $90 billion worldwide
* The estimated healthcare costs of someone with autism over their lifetime is $3.2 million
Out of the enormous tragedy that is Sandy Hook, rays of light are shining forth. Scarlett Lewis is the mother of Jesse Lewis, a six year old victim of the massacre. Moved by the words “Nurturing, Healing, Love” that her son wrote on a blackboard days before his death, she has created the the Jesse […]