TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Discussion Forums. Although the owners, administrators and moderators of Autism Key’s message boards and articles will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off the site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the original author and Autism Key will not be held responsible for the content of any message posted by a third-party. By using this Site, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws. Autism Key reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or discussion forum for any reason. We are not responsible for incidents or damages incurred through posts to this Site. Readers and posters agree to hold us harmless from any loss, claim, or damage in connection with its use. Posts referencing terrorist acts, threat(s) on one’s life, stalking, or intimidation are unacceptable and we will fully cooperate with any local, state, or federal investigation(s) that may arise directly or indirectly from the discussion portions of this Site.
3. Content. All information on this Site is presented for support and educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for medical treatment or visiting a licensed medical physician.
Site visitors who desire to apply or use any information listed herein are urged to
do their own research and/or consult with licensed healthcare professionals first.
All content posted on AutismKey.com is deemed reliable but its accuracy cannot
4. Links to Third Party Sites: This Site may contain links to other non-Autism Key sites for which Autism Key does not have any control over. Consequently, Autism Key is not responsible for, nor does it endorse, any such third party site, its’ contents, services or use thereof. Such links are merely provided to you as a convenience. Your interactions with any business or individual found by use of a link on our Site and any other terms and conditions or warranties associated with such interaction or transaction are solely between you and such third party and are at your own risk.
5. Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations:
A. Security: All online sales and transactions processed through this Web site are encrypted with a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encrypts (scrambles) your credit card account number and other personal information before they can be transmitted over the Internet.
B. Payment: A variety of online payment methods are available. Credit cards are accepted by submitting your information on our online checkout page. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards. Additionally, for added convenience, we accept payment via PayPal. Autism Key reserves the right to change its payment methods and procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
C. Refunds and Exchanges. You have thirty (30) full calendar days after
placing your order and related payment (hereafter the "Refund Period”) to request a refund
or product exchange by sending an email request to refunds [at] autismkey.com, or by mailing your written request to: 7050 W Palmetto Park Rd.,
Suite 15-549, Boca Raton, FL 33433 or by calling 1-561-948-6014, Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm EST. Upon receipt of your refund request,
Autism Key reserves the right to cure or otherwise remedy any outstanding issues. In the event that you remain dissatisfied after
Autism Key addresses your issue(s), we will refund the full amount of your purchase
price (less S&H). For exchanges on products of greater value, you
agree to pay the difference prior to product being shipped. After the Refund Period
expires (30 days), no refunds or
product exchanges will be issued. Furthermore, prior to refund being issued,
product must be shipped back in reasonable condition to its Corporate address
located at 7050 W Palmetto Park Rd., Suite 15-549, Boca Raton, FL 33433. Customer must obtain a Return Authorization Number from Autism Key prior to sending product(s) back.
D. Order Cancellation: You have thirty (30) full calendar days after placing your order and related payment (hereafter the “Cancellation Period”) to request a refund of your payment by sending an email request to Autism Key, or by mailing your written request to: 7050 W Palmetto Park Rd., Suite 15-549, Boca Raton, FL 33433 or by calling 1-561-948-6014, Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm EST. Upon receipt of your refund request, Autism Key reserves the right to cure or otherwise remedy any outstanding issues. In the event that you remain dissatisfied after Autism Key addresses your issue, we will refund the full amount of your purchase price (less S&H). After the Cancellation Period expires, no refunds or product exchanges will be issued. Furthermore, prior to refund being issued, product must be shipped back in reasonable condition to its Corporate address located at 7050 W Palmetto Park Rd., Suite 15-549, Boca Raton, FL 33433. Customer must obtain a Return Authorization Number from Autism Key prior to sending product(s) back.
6. Shipping & Handling: Autism Key will utilize the United States Postal Service (USPS) as its primary shipping provider for all orders placed online. Orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and have a flat rate charge of $5.95 for United States residents and $14.95 for all non-US customers, which includes a small handling fee for materials and delivery confirmation codes. Orders will be shipped and processed within 3 business days from date of purchase. Estimated delivery time from the day of order and subsequent payment is 6-7 business days for US customers and 9-13 days for International customers. We only ship to the following countries and territories: Argentina, Afghanistan, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Caman Islands, Chile, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea (South), Kuwait, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, Saudia Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, UAE, United States, United Kingdom, and the Virgin Islands. Autism Key reserves the right to utilize other carriers at its discretion, when necessary and add/remove international countries we ship to, when warranted.
7. Copyrights and Trademarks: All content included on this site is the property of Autism Key and protected by copyright laws. Additionally, the compilation of all content and articles on this site is the exclusive property of Autism Key and protected by copyright laws.
8. Sales Tax: Autism Key charges Florida residents a 6% State sales tax for
all tangible merchandise purchased on this Web site and will be automatically calculated upon checkout.
9. No Warranty Disclaimer: You agree that your use of this Site and all Services provided by Autism Key are on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ADDITIONALLY, EXCEPT TO THE LIMITED EXTENT STATED ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT, AUTISM KEY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING PERFORMANCE OR SECURITY OF THIS SITE, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AUTISM KEY, OR ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINK ON THIS SITE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL AUTISM BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGE (EVEN IF AUTISM KEY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE PROBABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICE OR INTERRUPTION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR ANY AUTISM KEY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. SAID LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF DAMAGE ARISING FROM SERVICES, INFORMATION, ADVICE OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH LINKS ON THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, THESE LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Autism Key, its officers, directors, agents, service providers, suppliers, vendors, shareholders, partners, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of the use use of this Site or the Products and Services offered herein, your use of this Site or Service, your violation of any Terms and Conditions set forth herein, your breach of any representation or warranty, or your violation of any third party’s rights.
12. Compliance with Export Restrictions: You agree not to download, use or export the Site or any information provided by use of the Site or Services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including the export laws of the United States.
13. Governing Law: You agree that the laws of the State of Florida (including conflicts of law principles) shall govern this Agreement and that any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Palm Beach County, Florida, and further, you hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the aforesaid courts in connection with this Agreement or any Services provided by Autism Key.
14. General Provisions: Autism Key’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. These Terms and Conditions, along with any related policies, provisions or amendments, accepted by you ordering from Autism Key contains the entire agreement between you and Autism Key regarding use of this Site or Autism Key’s products. This Agreement may only be amended upon email notice by Autism Key to you or by a writing signed by both you and an authorized representative of Autism Key. These Terms and Conditions shall survive termination or cancellation of your purchase from Autism Key. If any provision in this Agreement is held unenforceable or invalid as a matter of law, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
15. Acknowledgement: BY USING THIS SITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY AUTISM KEY, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN) AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.