2. Comment/Discussion Section: All messages within our Site’s comment section express the sole views of the original author and Autism Key will not be held responsible for the content of any message posted by a third-party. By using this Site, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws. Autism Key reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any comment thread or discussion topic for any reason. We are not responsible for incidents or damages incurred through posts to this Site. Readers and posters agree to hold us harmless from any loss, claim, or damage in connection with its use. Posts referencing terrorist acts, threat(s) on one’s life, stalking, or intimidation are unacceptable and we will fully cooperate with any local, state, or federal investigation(s) that may arise directly or indirectly from the discussion portions of this Site. Autism Key uses Disqus for its comment/community discussion sections. Please be aware that Disqus (pronounced “Discuss”) is an independent, third-party application and has its own set of privacy terms. By participating in Autism Key’s comment/discussion section, you agree to be bound to Disqus’ terms as well.
3. Submission of Guest Articles/Content You hereby acknowledge that by submitting content, news, multi-media, photos, videos and other related items through our “Articles” page or via email, such content becomes the property of Autism Key and may be used in any way, without limitation.
4. Content. All information on this Site is presented for support and educational purposes only. Health-related content is not intended to substitute for medical treatment or visiting a licensed medical physician. Site visitors who desire to apply or use any information listed herein are urged to do their own research and/or consult with licensed professionals first. All content posted on AutismKey.com is deemed reliable but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
5. Collection of Data: Our Web site automatically collects IP address and Web site usage information from you when you visit AutismKey.com. This information assists us in evaluating our visitors’ usage/stats and otherwise providing our Services to you. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Links to Third Party Sites: This Site may contain links to and otherwise reference non-Autism Key sites for which we do not have any control over. Consequently, Autism Key is not responsible for, nor does it endorse, any such third party site, its’ contents, services or use thereof. Such links may be provided for citation and attribution purposes. Your interactions with any business or individual found by use of a link on our Site and any other terms and conditions or warranties associated with such interaction or transaction are solely between you and such third party and are at your own risk.
7. Copyrights and Trademarks: The compilation of all content and articles on this site is the exclusive property of Autism Key and protected by copyright laws, unless otherwise noted.
8. No Warranty Disclaimer: You agree that your use of this Site and all Services provided by Autism Key are on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ADDITIONALLY, EXCEPT TO THE LIMITED EXTENT STATED ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT, AUTISM KEY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING PERFORMANCE OR SECURITY OF THIS SITE, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OFFERED BY AUTISM KEY, OR ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINK ON THIS SITE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL AUTISM KEY BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGE (EVEN IF AUTISM KEY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE PROBABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICE OR INTERRUPTION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE. SAID LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF DAMAGE ARISING FROM SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH LINKS ON THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, THESE LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Autism Key, its site operator(s), directors, agents, service providers, shareholders, partners, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of the use use of this Site or the Services offered herein, your use of this Site or Service, your violation of any Terms and Conditions set forth herein, your breach of any representation or warranty, or your violation of any third party’s rights.
11. Compliance with Export Restrictions: You agree not to download, use or export the Site or any information provided by use of the Site or Services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including the export laws of the United States.
12. Acknowledgement: BY USING THIS SITE, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN) AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Terms and Conditions Last Modified on January 26, 2015