(New Member)
06/21/08 12:58 AM
Re: Where to move???

I work with children with Autism. I am living in Oregon, which I can tell you is a bad place for you. We moved here from Idaho. As far as autism is concerned, Idaho is wonderful. The state funds services provided through private agencies. Each child receives 3 years of IBI (intense behavioral intervention) and possibly lifetime developmental therapy. There are also situations in which the children can receive PSR (psychosocial rehabilitation). The lifestyle and population of southern Idaho leaves something to be desired but honestly it might be worth it for your child to receive services. I know several providers in Twin Falls and could recommend the best.

Contact Us Autism

Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5

Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Autism Recipes - Hyperlexia - Fragile X - Contact