Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/19/05 10:14 PM
Dr. James Neubrander

visit drneubrander.com...you may also call his office and talk to Rick...dr neubrander is part of DAN..one of the leading DAN doctors in the country from what i gather... visit this site too....gabbyrose.org/_wsn/page2.html gabby's mother invites you to call as she has been a patient of dr neubrander's...http://www.generationrescue.org/hall_fame3.html here is another page to visit...good luck...

sashasmom
(New Member)
06/28/06 08:11 PM
Re: Methyl B-12

You do not have to be a Neubrander patient to be on MB-12 shots. Most kids doing DAN! nationwide have a doctor who will prescribe them. We had more success with the MB-12 as a different protocol than what Dr. N usually goes by. We use 0.1ML every other day whereas he usually prescribs 0.05ML every 3 days.
www.sashasrecovery.com

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/29/06 06:08 PM
Re: Methyl B-12

Your DAN doctor will work with you to find the correct dose... my son weighs 35lbs but needs 4units [0.04ml] every day... for his best results... could be due to his low body fat or whatever... just know there are lots of different dosings... I have also heard that Dr. Neubrander may also be doing daily injections for some of his patients.. the key to these treatments is in the indivudual patient parameters.

Contact Us Autism