rileysmom
(New Member)
01/26/08 05:59 PM
Chicago Area

I have a wonderful 6 year old son with autism and I would like to move back home to the northwest suburbs of Chicago Illinois if any one has any information about school district 300 or just how the state is in general with kiddos with disabilities and helping with private ABA services I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Labs2008
(New Member)
04/09/08 02:39 AM
Re: Chicago Area

hello We moved from Glen Ellyn in Dupage County. When we left they had the best services in the state. ABA and all the sorts. I know in Lombard they have an Autism Specific School(public)that is really good. I will try and dig up some more sources and links for you.

aspiemomofjacob
(New Member)
03/25/11 01:01 AM

Hi,
I currently reside in the far south suburbs of Chicagoland. I struggle out here, but found one community more helpful than another. I am interested in Lombard and the school you mentioned. Seems like our lives are pivoting on where to live for our son.. 11 year old Aspie... Thanks for sharing.

Kelly

myster148
(New Member)
10/03/11 10:23 AM

Is it true that more and more children are being affected by Autism?

Contact Us Autism