Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> Classic Autism (Adults)

Pages: 1
channing28105

Reged: 12/10/08
Loc: Charlotte, North Carolina
New Manager Problem
      #1048 - 12/26/09 04:20 PM

I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers kind I live in a Group Home in Charlotte , NC and My group home has a New Group home manager that will not listen to me at All about the fact the group home has not had any snack foods like: chips, cookies, crackers, Pudding, Fruit Cocktail , Sliced Peaches and Bananas for me to eat with my lunch Sandwich at the group home and my Group home manager is Yelling at me Saying that she will not buy any foods like: chips, cookies, crackers, pudding, fruit cocktail, Sliced peaches, and Bananas, I have also had trouble with the new group home manager not understanding me that I would like to cook at the group home and when the previous group home manager was at the group home she Had me email her on what I wanted to cook and I would cook on the Saturdays that I did not have to work at my Job-HOW CAN I COOK AT MY GROUP HOME MY NEW GROUP HOME MANAGER WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME ABOUT THIS, My New Group home manager will not listen to me about the Fact when I have medical issues like Burning Urine or have Pap Smears I use a Female Doctor, My new group home manager will not help me when I have a medical issue like Burning Urine etc... that I need a Doctors appointment my new group home manager is expecting me to Schedule my own doctor  appointments for burning Urine, etc.. that I feel I need to see a doctor about when I do not know If My New Group home manager can take me, My New Group home manager always thinks I am being Bad all the Time, I have been trying to explain things about me to my new group home manager and my new group home manager will not take the time to Listen to me , I need some help on what to do about  my new group home manager . If you can help me please message me.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1979

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism