Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> Classic Autism (Adults)

Pages: 1
channing28105

Reged: 12/10/08
Loc: Charlotte, North Carolina
Problem with Job During Snow
      #1050 - 12/26/09 04:22 PM

I am a female that has Autism the Aspergers Kind and I live in group home in Charlotte, North Carolina and I had issues about snow and Icy weather in the Winter of 2009 the group home will not help me with about resolveing at allThe issues are:
1. I am upset because My Job coach and my work manager at Charlotte Health Care will not listen to me about the fact when there is snow on the ground that is deep enough to close Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools I do not want to be walking in the Snow at all
2.I am upset because My Job Coach and My work manager at Charlotte Health Care Will not listen to me about the fact that bus that goes in front of my job at Charlotte Health Care does not run on Sundays and due to this my only ride is the group home van and If there is snow on the ground on a Sunday the group home van does not run at all
3. I am upset because My Job Coach and My work Manager at Charlotte Health Care will not listen to me about the fact that the bus that goes in front of Charlotte Health Care does not run on the Martin Luther King holiday and Presidents day Holiday on these days if it snows the Van does not run
4.I am upset because My Job coach and My work manager at Charlotte Health Care will not listen to me about the fact if there is snow on the ground enough to close Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools If I am needing at work I need a ride to and from work because the group home van does not run at all and I do not want to be walking in the snow
5. I am upset because My Job coach and my work manager at Charlotte Health Care will not listen to me that if there is snow on the ground on a Sunday that I need a ride to and from work because bus that goes in front of Charlotte Health Care does not run and the Van cannot run when there is snow on the ground on a Sunday I would not be able to get to work at all
6.My Job coach and My work manger at Charlotte health Care will not answer the Question If the Group home Van is unable to move because of snow and or ice and it is a Weekend I am Scheduled to work which My Job at Charlotte Health Care expects me to work on the weekends I am scheduled to work even if there is snow and ice on the ground what can I do

If you can help me about this issue please message me

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2113

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism