Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> Classic Autism (Adults)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
channing28105

Reged: 12/10/08
Loc: Charlotte, North Carolina
Need to Pick Up work Schedule
      #1051 - 12/26/09 04:23 PM

I am a female that has Autism the Aspergers Kind and I live in a group home and I am wanting to let you know I am being treated Mean at the group home because the group home manager will not help me so I can pick up my work schedule from Charlotte Health Care at 4:00pm and still be able to go on the Outing which is going to the Movies at the Movie Theater. The Group home Manager is Saying that the group home will not take me to go pick up my schedule at Charlotte Health Care and that I have to take the Bus to go pick up my work schedule because her Boss told her I MUST TAKE The Bus to go pick up my work schedule I have tried to explain to the group home manager that if I take the Bus to Charlotte Health Care to go pick up my work schedule I will miss the chance on being able to go to the movies because the bus goes one way down the street near my house. What Can I do ? Is there anyone that can Help me.
If you can help me please message me

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4466

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism