Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> Asperger's Syndrome (Adults)

Pages: 1
channing28105

Reged: 12/10/08
Loc: Charlotte, North Carolina
Need Help with Finding a Psychologist
      #1108 - 02/13/10 08:12 PM

I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind. I live in a Group home In Charlotte North Carolina I am in need of Help to Find a Psychologist to talk to -to vent out my feelings and issues that the home manager at the group home upsets me about because when I send a Letter to the people up at the Main office for my Group home the issues to Vent out my Feelings that the group home manager upset me about the people up at the Main office at the group home yell at me and report it to my parents and any time I send a Letter to My Parents with the Words I AM UPSET they about an issue that I am upset with the home manager about they Yell at me to STOP IT and call me a Liar and Complainer and WILL NOT DISCUSS THE ISSUE AT ALL WITH ME. My Group home and my Parents will not help me find a Psychologist To talk to to Vent out my feelings and issues that the group home manager upsets me about.. If you can help me please message me

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2386

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism