Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Treatments & Therapies >> Chelation Therapy

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
jessi

Reged: 03/30/07
chelation study...please help
      #417 - 03/30/07 05:16 PM

This study is being conducted through Webster University’s Advanced Research Methods class. I have been an active member of the autism community for a number of years doing various types of research as well as working with autistic children. I have dedicated a significant portion of my life to the autism field and strive to find appropriate treatments to make each individuals life as productive and independent as possible. The main purpose of this study is to examine aspects of chelation therapy as treatment for autism. This is not an experiment; it is simply a survey asking various questions about your child. This survey and the information you give us will be kept anonymous. If you are interested in helping just reply to this message and I will send you the survey and instuctions, it should not take more than fifteen minutes to complete. From this survey I hope to provide a rationale for a need to generate further FDA approved studies and research on the topic of chelation therapy as treatment for autism. If you would like to hear about the results of this study, please contact the Behavioral and Social Sciences Department at Webster University, care of Professor Seena Kohl, 314-938-7018, or you may email me directly, jessicoghill@gmail.com, at the end of May. If you are interested in this topic, below is an article you might want to read.

Kidd, Paris M. “Autism, an Extreme Challenge to Integrative Medicine. Part II: Medical Management.” Alternative Medicine Review. 7.6 (2002): 487.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 8562

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism