Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> PDD-NOS (7-12 years old)

Pages: 1
tiredmama3

Reged: 03/10/08
no one responds
      #695 - 03/18/08 09:44 AM

I think it's really sad how people, not just me, post here for support and ideas and sometimes thousands of you read, but never post. I understand that some come to read and get ideas, but I just think it's sad, that out of thousands of readers only one person or no one responds.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
cesmommy

Reged: 11/18/10
Re: no one responds [Re: tiredmama3]
      #4195 - 11/18/10 01:57 PM

Hi I'm new here, just signed up actually but I just wanted to respond to you. I feel for you and I do think that we all are here to learn and figure out ways to better our childrens and our lives. However, I think we should reach out to each other and extend support to those who need it. I may not know exactly what to say but I will try....wishing you all the best!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5604

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism