Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> Asperger's Syndrome (Adults)

Pages: 1
Tiffers

Reged: 04/09/07
Parents of teens with disabilities (xposted)
      #434 - 04/09/07 02:34 PM

(This subject applies to a few of the forum sections, so sorry for the multiple crossposts)

Hi there! I am currently working on my degree in Special Education and I need your help! I am writing a paper on transition services in high schools and I would love to hear what you all have to say about them.
If you wouldn't mind, could you please answer a couple questions for me? Then, of course, feel free to add anything else that you would like to share with me.

What type of disability does your child have?
How old is your child?

How are you planning for the transition of your child into the community, work situation, or post-secondary setting, and family life?

How successful do you think transition planning is for students with disabilities?

How are students with disabilities included into the regular education program at your child's school?

How is the curriculum for children with disabilities orgranized at your child's school? Are the students there involved in functionally-based curriculum.

Thank you, so much, in advance. I really appriciate any input you can give me!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5132

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism