Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> Classic Autism (3-6 years old)

Pages: 1
cadyms

Reged: 06/13/07
Looking for Research Participants - Seattle Area
      #468 - 06/13/07 03:03 PM

Research Participants Needed

•What is the study about?
We are investigating how children with autism interact with a robotic dog. We hope that the results will help us develop new ways to help children with autism improve their social skills.

•Who is eligible?
We are looking for children ages 5-8, with a diagnosis of autism and some verbal ability. Additionally, children must have no significant vision, hearing or motor impairments; no history of head injury; and no history of neurological disease.

•When and where will the study take place, how long does it take, and how will I be compensated?
We are located in Seattle’s University District, a few blocks from the University of Washington’s main campus. We have both evening and weekend appointments available. Parking is provided. The study takes approximately one hour. Participants will receive $40.

•Who is conducting this study?
This study is being conducted by researchers from The Department of Psychology and The Information School at the University of Washington.

•How can I learn more or set up an appointment?
Please contact Cady Stanton at 206-616-6986 or by e-mail at cadyms@u.washington.edu . Please remember that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any information sent by e-mail.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4723

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism