Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

General Discussion >> New Member Area

Pages: 1
AutismMommy

Reged: 10/10/07
Loc: Nevada
Autism Documentary being filmed
      #567 - 10/10/07 09:06 PM

This is about a family trying to bring attention for the need for a health insurance reform for our kids with autism. It is on their website and YouTube.com or I think yahoo or google video but on their site www.stride4autism.com it is under Alone With Autism the Documentary, I love it thought I would spread the word. It is only 5 minutes long.
Its time people started bringing this debate up and working towards a change no matter how long it takes instead of just complaining about it. They have a great website lots of info even patterns on how to make weighted vests and blankets, instead of paying huge prices. I love the mommy blog too. Just thought I would share I found it interesting.
Bye~Bye

--------------------
Mommy of 6yr old boy who is an angel

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
luvnit

Reged: 10/17/07
Re: Autism Documentary being filmed [Re: AutismMommy]
      #573 - 10/17/07 10:53 AM

Cool! I will check this out and pass it on!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7570

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism