Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Forum for Autistics >> General Discussion

Pages: 1
coltleader

Reged: 06/14/11
Jewelry
      #9235 - 01/03/12 11:35 AM

Thanks to this website I was able to get some mothers from my son's school some amazing autism heart necklaces. They really loved them so thank you so much! I am still looking to transfer him so if you can give me some recommendations of Indiana schools, we would be willing to move if needed. I am still looking at autism indiana but I just haven't had a connection with anyone who has had experience with it yet. Well, a few people that knew of it, just none that have sent their children there. Please let me know and if you need advice on autism jewelry, I highly recommend you check out the autism jewelry at this forum!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1466

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism