Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Treatments & Therapies >> Gluten Free Casein Free Diet (GFCF)

Pages: 1
zoegal

Reged: 05/31/09
NEW GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS!!
      #934 - 05/31/09 06:48 PM

Hey guys,
Just letting you in on the gluten free product that I've just found out about! Its called Zoelife. Its a yummy drink mix that pertains all of the fruits and vegetables that one is advised to retain in one day. We all live such hectic lives that its impossible to get the appropriate amount of servings we are suppose to have. More importantly....this drink mix is gluten free which is perfect for the autism diet! This drink serves two purposes for you...Get your kids all the fruits and veggies they need while remaining gluten free! This company is also coming out with gluten free pop-cycles and baby food in the near future. Also, if any of you are interested in getting in on earning extra money and even growing a successful career with the company Zoegetics please contact me at www.triston_braddy@yahoo.com or for info on ZOE go to www.zoegal.com! Its the perfect way to get involved in a growing market that could benefit you in many ways! Contact me if you are interested in the products or the business!
GOD Bless,
Triston

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3741

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism