Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> Asperger's Syndrome (Adults)

Pages: 1
channing28105

Reged: 12/10/08
Loc: Charlotte, North Carolina
Being Told Will Go To Jail
      #1107 - 02/13/10 08:11 PM

I am a female with Autism the Aspergers Kind I live in a Group home in Charlotte, North Carolina I am not feeling good because the Boss for my Group Home manager , the Group home manager, My Case worker and my Parents have told me that WILL BE TAKEN by the Police and go to JAIL If I am haveing an Upset where I scream, Slam Doors, throw things , Hit Property, Hit People, Damage Property, etc up to where the group home clients at the Group Home are afraid of me and upset at me. I do get overly upset at times about things .I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN JAIL WHEN I GET OVERLY UPSET. What am I going to do. If you know the answers please message me

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2282

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism