Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> PDD-NOS (3-6 years old)

Pages: 1
Lovemyboys

Reged: 07/21/09
Moving to Contra Costa County
      #971 - 07/21/09 09:38 PM

My son is 3 and was DX with PDD in Sept of 08, he has an awesome Early inervention program, referred to by our regional center, that provided him with 15 hrs of therapy 5 days a week. Amazing progress he made. He is now 3 and in a center based EIBT program and gets 25-30 hrs a week along with involving him in a mock preschool MWF from 8:30-12. I am having to move because of the unexpected death of my husband a few months ago. I live in Stanislaus county and am moving to Contra Costa county where they do not offer a center based EIBT program. Does anyone have any information about any center based program? I am waiting for his paperwork to be transferred from regional center to regional center. I like to be on top on my options so I am trying to get as much information as possible. He does have an IEP and I do know I need to be going through the school district. Apparantly the staff does not come back until the end of August?? So any information will help thank you!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2408

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism