Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

General Discussion >> Best and Worst States for Autism Services

Pages: 1
heidib

Reged: 10/21/09
moving from Arizona
      #1022 - 10/21/09 10:36 PM

Hello All,
I am new to this message board. We are considering moving from Arizona to the East Coast - preferrably either North Carolina, Tennessee, or Maryland. I've seen the posts on TN and NC and they do not sound promising.

Any other information would be helpful. Our son is 5 years old with mild Autism, he is in pre-K with a distant 1:1 for support in classroom and doing very well. If I can get him into Kindergarten with support for keeping him on task, I think he would do extremely well. I am hoping that wherever we move, he will be able to attend a typical classroom with appropriate classroom support. The ABA outside of school is important too which would be our concern if there is lack of coverage. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3422

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism