Home - Autism Symptoms - Autism Videos - Autism Organizations - Autism Message Boards - Articles - Contact

DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAM ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS, NEW REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Autism Key Message Boards Discussion Forums

Disorders & Conditions >> Classic Autism (3-6 years old)

Pages: 1
drdai

Reged: 09/13/06
need your help for school project
      #236 - 09/13/06 04:12 AM

Hello, my name is Dai. I am currently attending San Francisco State University getting my Bachelors degree in Apparel Design and Merchandising. In our product development class, we are responsible for coming up with and designing a line of clothing.
My group and I decided upon the idea of incorporating weight resistance into clothing for children with sensory needs.
Our idea is to add weights to regular clothing (ex. Sweatshirt, pants, t-shirt, scarf, etc.) in order for children to meet their sensory needs. The weights will be hidden in the shoulders and lap.
As part of the class we need to do market research and figure out more about our target market. There are some questions we would like to ask to get a general feel of what needed and would be helpful for children.

1.What is your relationship to a child or children with sensory needs? Mother, therapist etc.

2.What is your child/children age?

3.Where do you buy sensory products for your child/children? Catalogue, Internet, and/or a store? Which one?

4.Would you/your child be interested in clothing that helps meet their sensory needs?

5.Where would you most like to find clothing like ours? Catalogue, Internet, and a store? Where would be a good location for a store?

6.Do you have any suggestions or ideas?

we really need your opinion to help us to find out more information that we didn't know. Thank you.

Dai

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4040

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Autism